To the FoodLoss2019 events the authors may submit original partial or conclusive research data in any of the themes of the congresses. At the moment of submission the author(s) shall indicate the preferential presentation form: either oral or electronic poster and to which congress: the First Latin America/Caribbean Food Loss and Waste Reduction Congress, or the III Brazilian Congress on Minimally Processing and Postharvest of fruits, flowers and horticultural crops or to the X Iberoamerican Congress on Postharvest Technologies and Agroexports.
All submissions shall comply with the following general recommendations:
1) To submit a presentation to the scientific committee, the author has to register first on the site of the FoodLoss2019 with a login and a password. After the registration all further communication with any of the Congress committees will be through that registration identification.
2) The submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee. The scientific committee will try accept the presentation form suggested by the author, however, as there is limited time for oral presentations, the scientific committee will indicate the presentation form, whether oral or as electronic poster.
3) Two (02) presentations per author is the limit set by the Organizing Committee.
4) The presenting author has to be registered in one of the congresses.
5) For a presented paper the Organizing Committee will issue a certificate where all the authors will be nominated.
6) The approved abstract and with at least one pre-paid author registered in the event will be indicated in the program and published in the book of abstracts.
Paper example [download].
- SUBMIT PAPER
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
Oral presentations will have 12 minutes and with three more minutes for questions. The oral session rooms are equipped with multimedia projectors and the presentations need to be uploaded the day before the presentation is scheduled.
The presentation of one of the authors will be indicated in the abstract (underlined). If there is the need for changes of the presenter, that change has to be indicated to the organizing committee until the first day of the event to allow time to proceed with the appropriate changes on the certificates. Presenting authors need to infirm their presence to the session coordinator before the start of the session.
Download Template File for Oral Presentation
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ELECTRONIC POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Submitted abstract selected for poster presentations will be displayed on totems as PDF, presentations of five (5) slides. The file of the poster has to mailed to the multimedia desk on week before the beginning of the event.
The presentation order will be informed in the program. At least one of the authors needs to be at poster totem. Each poster will have three minutes of oral explanation and two more minutes for questions.
Download Template File for Poster